CASCALA helps you tell your brand story in powerful and authentic Corporate Video and TV Commercials.
As a Film Liaison, I was responsible for the supervision of film site locations, both inside buildings and outside on the grounds. Due to the nature of this work, my duties varied day-to-day but included:
- Enforcement of site policies, including health and safety, and ensuring film crew has obtained correct permits for work being carried out.
- Coordination of parking for contractors and film crew on site.
- Conducting regular site inspections and requesting any required maintenance.
- Overseeing sign in/out logs for all persons entering the site.
- Coordinating with supervisors, production assistants and film staff to ensure the safety of personnel and the smooth running of each day.
- Completing inspections of the location prior to filming and post filming to ensure it is returned to its original condition
Our typical process starts with a discovery phase where we gather and review your corporate materials, learn about your objectives and understand your brand voice. We then move on to developing the concept, complete with storyboard and narration points. Once approved, our video production team works out all the filming details. After they’ve completed filming, our creative team gets to work and uses all the latest tools in editing, motion graphics and animation to deliver the final product. We supply you with both low-resolution and high-resolution versions for use online and in HD.